Residential Ice Dam Removal
We’ve provided ice dam removal to thousands of Minneapolis-area homes since 1996. There’s no ice dam job too big or small for our trained and experienced technicians. We can easily remove ice dams from any type of residential structure—including homes, apartment buildings, condos, and townhouses.
Here are a few good-to-know points about our ice dam removal service and how we can help you:
1. We put the safety of your home first. We use only safe and effective steam to remove ice dams, and we’re fully insured and bonded.
2. We’re experienced and take ice dam removal seriously. We’ve removed ice dams from Minneapolis-area homes since 1996, and all of our technicians are highly trained in the best and safest ice dam removal techniques.
3. We offer same-day and next-day ice dam removal service to all of greater Minneapolis and central Minnesota. You can get our help when you need it.
4. We’re specialists. Whereas some roofers and gutter-cleaning services dabble in ice dam removal when business slows down, all we do in the winter is remove ice dams.
5. We’re honest—rated A+ by the BBB.
6. We try to provide useful articles about ice dam removal on this site. We’d like to show you all we’ve learned, so that you make the best choice for your home.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule ice dam removal right away, please call us at 651-964-8557. We offer same-day and next-day service, and we’re ready to take your call 24/7.